Two-wheelers are popular among people of all age groups. The reason for the huge success of two-wheelers is that they are small, manageable and cost-effective. Even the high prices of four-wheelers have diverted the attention of car enthusiasts to affordable bikes with low maintenance costs.
Main reasons for the success of two-wheelers:
1. With high inflation and low liquidity in the market, buyers hesitate to buy the cars.
2. Even the long awaited Nano and small cars are in the pipeline.
3. Two wheelers have hassle free and quick loan approval.
4. Available on all attractive interest rate models.
5. It has flexible repayment options. It varies from 12 to 48 months.
6. Loan repayment is possible through post-dated checks with easy EMIs.
7. Unlike four wheelers which have high maintenance costs, two wheelers have easy maintenance, smooth loans and easy availability.
All this resulted in the sales of the two-wheelers shooting up.
Manufacturers of two-wheeled strollers:
A lot has changed for two-wheelers in the last two decades. Previously, there were only a few models of two-wheelers in the country. In the early 1950s, Automobile Products in India (API) began manufacturing scooters. Until 1958, API and Enfield were the only two-wheeler manufacturers in India.
But in the current scenario, the Indian two-wheeler market is booming. India is the second largest producer and manufacturer of two wheelers in the market. India follows China and Japan in two-wheeler sales and production.
There are more than 10 two-wheeler manufacturers in India and the list includes Bajaj, Hero Honda Motors, Indus, Kinetic Motor, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, TVS and Yamaha.
There are many key players in the market for selling motorcycles, scooters and mopeds at competitive prices, giving buyers many options. Hence, now you don’t have to compromise on your needs and you can easily get a two wheeler of your choice at best prices.